I am given a year to find a place, well, seems like I still have a lot of time, but honestly, I dont. Time is running out! Hehehe. But I am not complaining! :)) Maybe I will try to upload my uk trip photos later. Yes, I mean wayyy later. Once I have settle things down. Hmmm so just a sneak peek from me!!! :)
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
updating..
Hi you!! Busy busy busy! I just got back from UK 9 days (specific tak hehe) ago. And I have a lottttt of things to do. *sigh* I have to go here and there and everywhere (exaggerating :P) to meet potential supervisor(s) for the Masters degree local. I have been focusing on the PhD program overseas as well but the progress has been a bit, err, slow. I am still waiting for the references from my supervisor and lab colleague. And tonight I am going to Penang to meet my head of cluster tomorrow. Just to confirm things on my scholarship and then will go straight to USM main campus to meet another potential supervisor.
I am given a year to find a place, well, seems like I still have a lot of time, but honestly, I dont. Time is running out! Hehehe. But I am not complaining! :)) Maybe I will try to upload my uk trip photos later. Yes, I mean wayyy later. Once I have settle things down. Hmmm so just a sneak peek from me!!! :)
I am given a year to find a place, well, seems like I still have a lot of time, but honestly, I dont. Time is running out! Hehehe. But I am not complaining! :)) Maybe I will try to upload my uk trip photos later. Yes, I mean wayyy later. Once I have settle things down. Hmmm so just a sneak peek from me!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hello there.. good luck for tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeletesape navi ni fina? heeeeeee hope ketua cluster kater leh g uk heeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteNavi: thanks, back already.. :)
ReplyDeleteidot: navi tu abg edy laaa.