Tuesday, December 20, 2011
What do you want from me?
It was uncontrollable. I just dont know what do you want from me? You said to me like 10000 times how you prefer USM over UITM scholarship. Okay, I'll follow your words. And the head of cluster decided for me to choose UM to pursue my Masters, then okay. True, she replied my email quite late, and she had a lot of work to do so she will be busy for these two weeks, understandable. I totally understand her situation. Then what is the problem? Why are you asking me to choose UITM now? Why are you asking me what if she quits her job? She's a lecturer, a professor lagi tu, why would she just quits when she gives me a lot of proposal examples plus one of her student thesis for me to do my proposal? Why would you say you dont want me to be too dependent on her? I am not too dependent on her. It's natural to finalize my proposal with her. I did the proposal myself. I dont understand. What exactly do you want from me? It's not like I can apply for research degree with everyone, and just reject after they have discussed their projects with me. That's not the way. I know it's getting late, and the progress is slow, but it's getting there. BE PATIENT. I dont understand how the world works 100 years ago, but it sure is not the same now. Maybe I overreacted a bit, but the truth is, I still dont know what do you want from me. Maybe you hate my existence? I'm tired, seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment