I am sick and tired. Yes.
I am sick of you who seem to know a lot about the world but at the same time are being so surprisingly narrow-minded.
I am tired of you who are always treating people based on their wealth and status instead of treating everyone equally.
I am sick to hear you complain and blame other people all the time while you just sit and do nothing about it.
I am tired with the concept ' do not do anything that will make people badmouthing you even if it is not the wrong thing to do' - like, seriously, it's not my fault that they are badmouthing me, it's their own fault!
I am sick with you saying that I have to trust you but you do not trust me because I do not deserve it.
I am tired with how the world works.
I am sick of you who always talk about law and justice, but somehow justice does not suit you. What do you think justice are? Just law, lawyers and criminals? Then you should try harder.
I am tired hearing you criticizing and judging other people, when you are no less the same.
This kind of disease cannot be cured by any medicine or doctor. You have to heal it yourself. A human's tongue is sharper than a sword. Think before you talk. You are not perfect, heck, you are not even close to perfect. So lay low mister.
If you are this type of people, then, yes, I am sick and tired of YOU. But if you are sick and tired of this kind of people too, then that makes two of us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment