Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictorial Sydney

It started with goodbyes and farewells

And it all started here  
Meeting new friends      
Seeing new places
Celebrating eid mubarak in a new environment










Exploring interesting history
Still meeting with new friends






Having an adventurous blast
Breakfast-ing together
Celebrating together





Studying together with biotech-mates
Learned about australia
Ride-and-raya together
Having the coolest housemates ever
Having a chance to sandboarding
Struggling for my honours year
Knowing how awesome easter show is
Seeing more new faces
And having the last dinner together :(
These pictures are still not enough for me to share my experiences, take it as a summary of the summary of my journey in Sydney. Well I should put my graduation pics to sum the story up, but there is already an entry for that. So this is it. Yes, the things that I appreciate the most are the new faces that are now called friends, the new places that are now sweet memories, and the celebrations together that holds priceless feelings. And yes, I am missing all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment