Monday, August 15, 2011

Sorry???

There's always caste in this world. Mostly between the rich and the poor. But there is also between the parents and the children. Some of you maybe I'm just rebelling, or making a revolution or whatever. Maybe I'm too narrow-minded or open-minded. But this has been in my mind for long.

Saling memohon maaf antara satu sama lain, memang digalakkan dalam Islam bukan? Tetapi, terdapat hukum ke yang mengatakan hanya anak-anak sahaja yang perlu meminta maaf kepada kedua ibu-bapanya? atau hanya orang muda sahaja yang perlu meminta maaf kepada orang yang lebih tua? Bagi saya, asalkan da buat salah, memang kena minta maaf, tak kisah la kalau anda seorang bapa, seorang ibu, seorang guru atau seorang perdana menteri pon.

Some thinks that as long as a parent apologizes, you should have to forgive them, but if a child apologizes, her/his parent has the right to accept the apology or not. Ridiculous right? But this has been going on in the community for awhile now. I am not satisfied with this kind of thinking. It's ridiculous to agree that older people can do whatever they want to younger people just because, they're older?

Yes, I've been told that. That I am being ridiculous for not accepting ****'s apology. Saying that I should be grateful **** is apologizing to me, and  should not ask for more. That he didn't have to apologize, but he did it for me?? But I dont think an apology can solve the case right now, especially when he simply apologize without knowing the real reason behind this. He thinks I was offended by his advice, I am cool with advices, as long as they are given by people who have the rights to do that. In this case, he doesn't have the right to say so. Because he is very arrogant, always criticising other people's work, laughing at others' incompetency, mocking others. And he has the right to say I'm arrogant? Me? Me? Me? Memang tengah panas. Yes, I admit I cannot get this over with, my hands are still trembling with anger. Ramadhan, and oh dear Allah, please help me, I don't want to be like this. Sucikanlah hatiku, tenangkanlah hatiku, agar dapat aku melakukan ibadat dengan khusyuk, agar dapat ku menikmati keindahan bulan Ramadhan. Ameen.

Saya minta maaf kalau ada yang tersinggung dengan post saya ni. Saya bukan nak menyakiti mana-mana pihak, sekadar luahan hati dan perasaan saya.

No comments:

Post a Comment