Thursday, August 11, 2011

sumimasen??

Huuuuuuuu, AirAsia is now flying to Osaka!!! I've been wanting to go there! Why Osaka? Because it's famous for its takoyaki, which is undeniably appetizing! :D And, the flight is around RM600 return! ONLYYY!! like seriously. Huhuhuhu. Nak pegi. nak pegi. nak pegi. agak2nya kalau cakap 40 kali termakbul tak? :P

One of my wish list  and among the first - to travel to Japan. I love the food, i love the culture, and i love the language. :) My heart and my soul. Cewahh.

Putting Japan aside, people always told me that they are amazed because I am fearless. Well, I love horror and thriller movies, they are one of the things that excite me. But, one big thing that they are mistaken is that, i am fearless towards anything. That is so wrong!! Sometimes when I am all alone in the dark, I do feel scared, a lot of things run through my mind. Like what if suddenly zombies come attacking me, or if there's a little ghost scaring me, if there's something sleeping next to me. BUT what is important is not becoming fearless, but overcoming my fear. :) For example, when I'm thinking what will happen to me if zombies suddenly came attacking me, I'll think of ways to escape or fight the zombie. If suddenly a ghost appears in front of me, I'll recite the Quran, and calmly fight the ghost. And that actually makes me stronger. I've trained myself like this since I was small. I've put myself in such position a lot of times, especially before I went to sleep.


FEAR SHOULD MAKE YOU STRONGER, NOT WEAKER.


Well, one thing for sure, I've never position myself in driving a car, I couldnt. :( I hope I have the strength someday. I guess, no one is perfect. Alasan kan? Whateva laaah! :P

1 comment: