I dont like to use money that is not mine, and I dont like people to use my money. I dont mind people hated me for that. Really, why would you hate me when YOU are the one who is using my money at your leisure?
I've grown up when life is hard. Money is not something that you can spend on your own, even if it is your pocket money, and you save it hard to buy something that you like, your dad will still get mad at you for buying something without his permission. I value money, and I know how hard it is without money. Yes, and that is why I studied really hard, so that, I do not have to use my parents' money when I want to further my study. Alhamdulillah, I am grateful for not being a burden to my parents (this is only what I feel, maybe I am being a burden, Nauzubillah, hopefully I am not). Some of my siblings grown up when financial burden is no longer an issue for my family. Thus, I think, I maybe wrong, they are being pampered. I feel bad for my parents, so I think I have to let them know. Asking money shamelessly, and still disobeying their parents, how irrational can one be? Even if they hated me for it, I will do it, and will never regret my actions. So, come on, hate me, but, just be a proper son/daughter. I am not perfect, and so do you, so open your mind a bit, see things thoroughly. I hope they will change, insyaAllah, ameen. For a better tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment