Friday, April 22, 2011

Hati yang Lara

I know I havent been able to talk to him properly lately because of the wedding preparation. But, how do I say it, even when I called him, it felt like he did not even want to talk to me. He seldom texted me, well he always said that he wants to save money, but 1 sen je kot? kalau sehari bagi lima sms, baru 5 sen, so whats the big deal kan?

Well, I know, I am a super kuat merajuk girl, but before, you are always patient, treat me well, because I thought you know me deep enough. Now, even listening to you, I know you cant deal with me anymore, macam, aaaghh aku da give up ngan minah ni. Things like that.

Well, with being exhausted from doing the hantaran, and the sadness for being treating like this, I dont like it, no ONE like it. But being me, stupid as always, I just keep calling or sms-ing him. That way, he wont know how serious the situation is. Or how sad I felt being treated like that.

So what now peeps? Should I ignore him until he become himself, or pretend that he is the nicest guy on Earth and just continue normally or should I just be single? If you ask me personally, I just want to be single. FULL STOP.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. about text, i just feel u been busy with the wedding preparation, so im giving u space for rest.

    erm.. i just got tired and suddently my mood going unstable when u said that things.. but im ok now.. u too rite?

    ReplyDelete