Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello to all!!

It's already 1.31 am when I start writing this. I tried calling him like 2 hours ago, but he's not answering. I guess he fell asleep! :) I bet he's super tired because of work. So, staring at the laptop, I think, let's play Plant vs Zombies or Diner Dash or Turbo Pizza (again and again - I've completed the games like 3 or 4 times already!! :P ). But then, suddenly, I felt like blogging. I've always loved reading my friends' blogs. And I said to myself, I should give this a try. I'm not a good writer, but I might as well use this chance to improve myself right?? ;) And I can share this with him, giving him a space for him to improve himself. And well, to make us closer to each other by sharing our thoughts (well, okay, that's a lameeee excuse) :P. He didn't even know about this. Hihi. I even logged into his email account to accept being part of this blog (naughty me, i know! ^^). Okay, so peeps, from now on, beware of us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment