Thursday, April 21, 2011

wedding preparation

Fuhhh. I feel like it's been awhile since I last blogged. Too busy preparing for my eldest brother's wedding. This is my first time designing the hantaran, so things are quite difficult. Luckily, I have Ida as my kuli hahahaha. :P

Just finished the hantaran, with just only the two of us, I think it is quite amazing to prepare the hantaran (7 dulang) plus the ring and the mas kawin in just three nights. :)) Me and Ida are quite satisfied with our work, but well, I do not think it is impossible to hear any unwanted comments (I can already picture it in my head! :D). For us, first-timers, I do not think we totally fail with designing hantaran. Mak wanted to buy the prepared ones, but I insist on doing it by myself. :)

So, now that I am done with the dulangs, right now, I am downloading the latest episode of One Piece and Fairy Tail. Hehehe. And I am going to read the latest chapter of my favorite mangas - OP, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Cage of Eden. Tomorrow might be a busy day, me and Ida plan to go to do a facial thingy, and Ida wants to go to see the dentist. Hmmm. And maybe it is a good day for us to do our last-minute shopping for the wedding day!! :) Hopefully, the event will go smoothly. InsyaAllah. :)

Time to sleep everyone! Nitey nite and sweet dreams!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment