Hmmm, tadi lepas sahur and solat subuh sume da konfiden da nak tido, masuk dalam selimut bagai. Adoiiii tapi sekarang sebab asyik sangat membaca blog si Arianna ni sampai tak leh nak tido da ni. :( Lepas tu dan2 plak kuar chapter manga one piece, naruto and bleach. Mmg tgh high la ni. :P So saje je nk nyibuk kt blog kejap hehehehe.
Ida plans to bring me and my mum to her graduation in Wrexham. But suddenly, my dad wants to ikut pulak. So my mum said she doesnt want to go - alasan tak larat nak naik flight lama2. I think she would be lying if she says she doesnt want to go to Ida's graduation, I bet she really really wants to go to see her graduates, so I dont mind at all if tak dapat ikut. :) I know when to ask for something and when to give it up to other people who needs it more than me. :)
Okay, I think I should get back to sleep everyone. :)

mak is going too. she will use her own money sob sob.
ReplyDeletethen cakap kat mak and abah, im not going. i am totally fine with that. :)
ReplyDelete